Want to Save the World?
Our office is flooded with crises calls from parents and students looking for money to pay for college. Unfortunately, many of them have been lead to believe in free money so they they wait until the bill arrives and then look for free money. This way of thinking has lead many families into financial ruin that could have been easily avoided with a strategic plan. If you are interested in earning a living helping families plan for college, we would love to speak with you.
Here is a brief introduction:
- Highly fulfilling career abolishing the need for and negative impact of student loan debt!
- Wake up every morning feeling good about helping people in your community that feel forgotten.
- High competitive commission and fee income similar to a medical surgeon* This is a highly respectable field!
- Families come to our office
- A life, health, and accident license required* Training can be started without it.
There is a 3-part interview process.
Interested in the 1st step?
Complete the registration below. Afterwards, we will text you our upcoming online orientation sessions and a few of our funding sessions so that you can get a feel for how we crush the cost of college and position families to be financially secure!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about what we do.
Upcoming College Funding Associate Orientation Sessions
Live - Onsite - Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 6:30p -8:00p - 29777 Telegraph Rd. Southfield, MI 48034
Online - Thursday, Jan. 23 at 6:30 PST. - 7:00PST ( For our San Diego and Dallas Candidates) We will be hosting live interviews on Friday, Jan. 24 from 12p -3p at our San Diego Facility for the San Diego candidates (by invitation only)